SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Thursday, September 19, 2013 (NO GENERAL PUBLIC ADMISSION)
4:00 p.m. Tactical on Pigeon Mountain (Campaign style, camp on arms overnight).
Dusk skirmishes, Night Battles and Friday dawn battle. We will be back in static camp by 10:00 a.m. Friday
Friday, September 20, 2013 (NO GENERAL PUBLIC ADMISSION)
4:00 p.m. Battle of Reed's Bridge/Jay's Mills fight
4:00 p.m. Battle of Alexander's Bridge (Yes at the same time)
Saturday, September 21, 2013 (GENERAL PUBLIC ADMITTED)
10:00 a.m. Cavalry Battle around Crawfish Springs
4:00 p.m. Stewart's assault/Viniard Farm Battle/Ditch of Death scenario
8:00 p.m. Cleburne's/Cheatham's Night Battle
Sunday, September 22, 2013 (GENERAL PUBLIC ADMITTED)
2:00 p.m. Longstreet's Breakthrough/Snodgrass Hill/Forrest's Attack on Steedman
All tickets are General Admission.
General Admission includes:
1. Parking in designated areas
2. Ability to sit on hillside in viewing area (bring your blankets as there is no structured seating available)
3. Admission to both battles on Saturday for a one day ticket.
4. Admission both Saturday and Sunday for two day ticket
5. Admission to Sunday's Battle for a one day ticket
Understand that we are recreating these battles for you on what used to be a working farm. It is a rustic venue with open fields, uneven ground and all manner of normal outdoor influence including direct sun and insects.
1. Camera (both still and video are allowed from the spectator line for private use)
2. Binoculars. The battles are expansive and while the seating area provides a panoramic view of the battle areas you will be some distance from the action. It is the intent to give you an open view of the entire battle layout. If you want to see them up close and personal it is suggested you bring appropriate viewing devices.
3. Umbrellas for sun and rain. We will allow you to shield yourself from the sun with them right up until battle time then, for the sake of your neighbor's view, we ask you fold them.
4. Insect repellent
ALL HANDBAGS, BACKPACKS OR OTHER CONTAINERS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH WHEN ENTERING SITE.
NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS ALLOWED ON SITE.
The Blue Gray Alliance, Walker County, Georgia and the State of Georgia welcome you to attend the event but we remind you that any person who is found to be harmful to others, disruptive or under the influence of alcohol or drugs is subject to removal from the site and possible prosecution.